[bksvol-discuss] Help with a book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:41:08 -0400

Hi can anyone with eyes be able to find Eddie and the Fire Engine by Carolyn haywood. I want to know what the christmas card said on the top of page 108 at least I think it is 108. Is the Hardcover edition.

I think it says something like

Santa Claus and the Fire Engine without Eddie

Or something like that, but naturally it didn't scan.

Beyond that the rest of the book is coming out really nice, and I scanned this book while I was in Boston, so don't have access to the print edition, and it was before I started keeping images.'

Thanks.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)