[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:42:06 -0400

Thanks Cindy, it can wait for you to get it.

Was scouring Access PA and didn't see it, so alas, Was a interesting book and I normally don't like histories or the like unless well written.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Help with a book
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 7:27 PM
Hi you all need help with a book to submit it to the site.

I scanned it when I was in Boston from a library book and
just finished it,
and am missing pages.

Could someone get

The Dead Travel Fast

and scan pages 238 through 242 for me?

Here is the publisher information on this book below.

Would be really helpful, and a fascinating book, smile.
Especially with
halloween coming up and our discussions of vampires in the
last couple of
months, smile.

Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data

Nuzum, Eric.

The dead travel fast: stalking vampires from Nosferatu to
Count Chocula /
Eric Nuzum.-1st ed. p. cm. "Thomas Dunne Books."
ISBN-13: 978-0-312-37111-1
ISBN-10: 0-312-37111-X

1. Vampires-United States. 2. Popular culture-United
States. I. Title.
BF1556.N89 2007 133.4'23-dc22

2007021035

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice,
fairness, consideration
and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal
peace. -Dwight
D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

line.  To get a list of available commands, put the word
'help' by itself in the subject line.