[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:59:32 -0800 (PST)

I can get a copy from the library--but my library has 3 editions, 2 published
in 1990 and on in 1992; all 3 hav3 85 pages. One is published by Crowell and
one is a Harper Trophy book. What is the ISBN number of the one you have?
Cindy

>________________________________

almost a Young adult, on the Rosetta Stone.

>And the author does a good job of describing the
stone and what is on it... however through the text on certain pages, he states
things like.

>The scientists looked at the hieroglyphs like
this.

>and then there is what I am to assume is some
hieroglyphic writing.

>I was wondering if someone who has access to the
book might be willing to do some picture descriptions for these insertions into
the text, and any other pictures, though the captions are actually quite
descriptive.  It is a great book, only about 70 pages.

>Title: The Riddle of the Rosetta Stone
>Author: James Cross Giblin
>

>It is the hardcover edition.
>
>I don't think the descriptions of the hieroglyphs
are necessary but they would definitely enhance the book and make the reader
feel like they had read the entire book instead of knowing that some things
were
um missing.

>Thanks everyone, smile.
>

>Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
>and Ludden black
Labrador Guide Dog.

>Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is
mine.