[bksvol-discuss] Help with a book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 15:44:51 -0400

Hi everyone,

Could someone with some eyes get a copy of Here We Go Again: My Life in Television by Betty White. I can't tell what the Chapter titles look like. Some had a chapter number, but others I can't quite tell. Also page numbers are missing for the first 100 pages, but are present for the pages after that, go figure.

Anyway, I read it, scanned, it and edited it removing the headers at the top of the pages and fixing the page numbers as I found them, but still don't know if there is a title or something to the chapters or if it is indeed just a number.

Thanks for the help.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)