[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brand New

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:05:09 -0500

If there is more than just the "script" in the book, then it is acceptable
to be put on Bookshare.

You can  not however just submit the script.

Check

Out

The book called

Rent by jonathan larson, which among other things has the lubretto for the
play, AKA the script.

Smile.  It also has history, back ground on how the play began and some
apparently quite great pictures.

I have one here that is on the CF card in the editing piles, smile.  that is
called

 Les Miserables History in the Making, is about the play, and its fame and
it also contains the "lanbretto" in the back, which again is the script.

I asked Jim and Jessie back when I wanted to submit the Rent book and they
said that the lawyers siad it was legal.
You
just need to have commentary, or background along with the script to make it
legidiment.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx