[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brand New

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:09:19 -0800 (PST)

Welcome to Book Share. You can validate books (edit books for scanning errors
and other things). You need to download books from step 1 on the volunteer
page. Before you begin validating a book, read   Volunteering Tips:
www.jbrownell.com/bks and follow these instructions. After reading these tips,
if you still have questions, I will give you more specific information.

  Barbara

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:   Hi,
I don't have access to a scanner. What is the best way I can help with
books and how do I do it. If it's too long to go into here, I'd be glad to
read if someone sends me links.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme,
Usability Engineering
Highmark Inc.
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
412-544-8177

"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are right."