[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brand New

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 06:21:48 -0800 (PST)

Validating is something Bookshare has down pat. Only
one person can validate something (at a time). If you
find you need more than 7 days to validate something,
go in on about the 5th day and renew it. If you don't,
it expires and then someone else does get the chance
to validate it.

It's just the scanning stuff that can easily get
duplicated.

And since there are people who scan who don't get this
list, even posting here that you're scanning something
isn't fool proof. I had forgotten to add check
Marissa's list too but others mentioned that too.

I'm glad you got your account situation all
straightened out. Bookshare is a great organization!

Jamie in Michigan