[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brand New

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 00:03:35 -0600

Hi Cindy and All,

For the benefit of future volunteers who will not know about Gustavo, could
we rename the list something like "Gustavo's Memorial List"?  Just a
thought.  Or Maybe, Gustavo's List, in loving memory," something like that?
I possted a message in his guest book, even though I did not know him
personally.

Sue S.