[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brand New

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:14:08 -0800

Hi Jim,
The way I understand it, it doesn'nt matter if the NLS already has the book. The bookshare collection has many books which duplicate NNLS books. The key is the title page information you are using. I don't know how it could happen, but they don't want us to use the copyright info found on the title page of a braille book that says it's solely for the use of the blind. If you have a print book which is already in the NLS collection and you want to scan and submit the book, that's fine.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>