[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blank lines and page numbers

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:21:54 -0500

Lori, I just checked through my archive of different versions of the volunteer manual, and you're correct. That's what the most recent manuals says. That change was made in the manual by former staff member Rick, I think, but Rick never tested it to see if it worked. Mayrie continued to post what really worked to this list. smile.

Judy s.

On 3/20/2013 1:07 PM, Lori Castner wrote:
Ann, I'm not sure what you are responding to specifically. When I checked
the manual regarding the placement of page numbers, it stated simply that
the number had to be on a line of its own, which is what Madeline stated.
Like others, I have always been told that it was necessary to leave a blank
line between the page number and the text. So the statement in the manual
was a surprise to me.

Lori