[bksvol-discuss] Blank lines and page numbers

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 18:03:29 +0000

Hi everyone,

Sorry for my delayed response to these questions.  I do get each email
individually, but, as you may imagine, when you combine the discussion list
with my other emails, it's a lot of volume!

Page numbers must be on their own line with NOTHING ELSE on that line. They
must be font size 12 or less. The converter will remove blank lines so if you
want to put blank lines in, fine, but the converter will remove them. The only
requirement for our converter to recognize page numbers is that they be size 12
font or less and on their own line with nothing else. It doesn't require blank
lines above and below.

Please let me know if you need more clarification.

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative