[aztec-users] Re: NURBS in Aztec?

  • From: "Dominique Boutin" <Dominique@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:01:13 +0200

why not add another type of primitive? how was it called ... can't remember
windget edges (my english is not good enough to understand what it meant)
(quad) polygon mesh or something ;-))

so we can have edge loops, rings etc ...

i know that Philip believes they are not needed for such operations ... he
says it works also with other storing types ...

dom