[AZ-Observing] Re: tonight

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 16:35:43 -0700

Andrew, count me out for tonight.  I decided that with the clouds moving
in that it was better to work on getting truck ready for telescoping
than to go telescoping.  I've got plywood formed for the bed and covered
with outdoor carpet.  Now all I need is a camper shell and that should
be delivered in about two weeks.

I've spoke with David Frederickson and he has also decided to not try
going out with scopes tonight.

What does 2 meter mobile set mean?  I suppose that is several steps
above CB radio?

Clear skies,
aj