[AZ-Observing] Re: tonight

  • From: "Stars" <stars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 22:18:13 -0700

Went out to flatiron, got there about 1600 Hrs, several of the guys showed
up at dust, but we all decided it was too overcast, and was getting worse,
so we left.

I new purchasing my new CGE1100 would cause rain or clouds so we left.
I don't think the purchase of the 24Ft toy (telescopes) hauler RV trailer
helped either.

So blame me.

Tom Hilton