[AZ-Observing] Re: tonight

  • From: <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 13:32:38 -0400

Did I miss a post here? What "problem" are we referring to?=20

Since I got skunked Last week and the next two opportunities to observe =
fall on my wife's birthday & our anniversary, It won't take an arm =
twisting to be convinced to go to Flat Iron this weekend. Moonset about =
15 minutes before Ast twilight ends (about 2015), so wx permitting it =
should be a decent night. Now, just to hope the Nothing crops up.

Rick=20