[AZ-Observing] Re: tonight

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 12:03:05 -0700

I just got home from a visit to New Orleans and the land of West Nile virus
infestation, and more than likely won't be up to a short trip.  Please note
the "more than likely" as I reserve the right to change my mind.

Actually I haven't event checked the weather so I don't know that statii.

Clearer skies,
aj

Steve Coe wrote:

> Howdy all;
>
> I will decide around 5 PM or so....but Flatiron is a possibility.
>
> Hope to see ya there;
> Steve
>
> stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
> Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
> Saguaro Astronomy Club web site:
> www.saguaroastro.org

> This is a discussion list.  Please send personal inquiries directly to
> the message author.  In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
> messages.  Thanks.

messages.  Thanks.