[AZ-Observing] Re: tonight

  • From: "Stars" <stars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:39:14 -0700

Thanks for the support Jack. Actually I sent the message from my PDA. It is
hard to enter text in, and has no spelling checker.

On another subject, maybe SAC could use Flatiron until the Cherry Road
problem has been solved.  I know that I am very new at this, so I apologize
if I have offended anyone.

Thanks
Tom Hilton