[AZ-Observing] Re: tonight

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 21:15:14 -0700

Speaking of tonight, what a lovely Phoenix night. I got some
excellent UBV PEP observations tonight. It was very windy earlier,
but the wind pretty much died out. It was close to a perfect night.
Just the right temperature, clear, if only Phoenix would have a
blackout........!  :-)

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins
HPO SOFT

  Small minds speak about people * Average minds speak of events
************   Great minds speak of ideas!    ****************