[AZ-Observing] Re: Thunderbird Park Star Party

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 15:34:33 -0700

Thanks so much to all who came and to those who gave the extra effort for the
younger set. An experience like that is remembered by them all their lives.
Lamentably couldn't be there due to serious transportation problems, carb
rebuild on the truck and the old Jeep still a no-starter even with tuneup,
plugs, wires, rotor, fuel filter etc.

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club