[AZ-Observing] Thunderbird Park Star Party

  • From: Terri <alienstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:52:48 -0700 (PDT)

I'm putting together the May issue of the Newsletter for PAS and i remember
that there is usually a star party at Thunderbird Park around this time of
year. Does anyone know the upcoming date for the Thunderbird Park star party?
Thanks so much. I'd like to include it in my newsletter and in the data i'll
behanding out at the event at the AZ Sci Ctr on May 4 and 5th. Let me know the
date and if you ahve a flyer already made, send it my way so i may help
advertise it for you as well. thanks.

Terri Finch starstuff@xxxxxxxxx WE ARE ALL STAR STUFF !!! Phoenix Astronomical
Society Newsletter Editor: Receive Newsletter FREE for 2 months: send name,
address, & phone: PAS HomePage: http://PASAZ.org : My ICQ #: 11627817: Private
Music Instructor: Homemade Candles: Juice Plus+ Rep: Avon Rep: Handmade
Greeting Cards: Ascent Business Group, Owner: My homepage:
http://EyeInSky.homestead.com/LunaticFringe.html

messages.  Thanks.