[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing on Public Land may get Costly

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:09:24 -0800

I read the article. It mentions the Peralta trailhead is currently a
demo. Many years ago I hiked throughout the Peralta Canyon area. At that
time the road going to it was a dirt road and there was absolutely no
kind of development of any kind - just raw desert. Now they want  to
charge to go into this area.

I emailed my objections earlier this week. I have done my part.
Stan