[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing on Public Land may get Costly

  • From: "Alan Gore" <agore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:03:13 -0700

I'm up for a discussion regarding the bill in question and it's affects
on us here in AZ,

Just to clrifyat this point: are we talking about the same scheme that has
been in existence in the Sedona area for the last few years? To get access
to public land in the area, yu have to buy a $20 annual permit (or $5 per
use).