[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing on Public Land may get Costly

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 06:36:25 -0700

Heyall,

I'm up for a discussion regarding the bill in question and it's affects
on us here in AZ,

As I consider all of you on this list friends, I would think it better
to NOT get into
political discussion.  You have your opinions, and I have mine. Only time
will be able to tell who was "right", so let's not get into that here.

Thad