[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing on Public Land may get Costly

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:11:17 -0800

AJ,
I'm not sure posting search results here would be appropriate in
Az-Observing. I gave my opinion. You gave yours. Since you disagree with
my opinion, why don't you go into more detail on what you found out so
we all can learn. For example, your statement that our congress is not
too pleased with the intent of the bill doesn't say much. All of
Congress, or just all Republicans, or just all Democrats, and what
Republicans, Democrats, all the bill, just parts of it, etc.? Further,
talk is cheap. It's their final vote that counts, which hasn't taken
place yet on extending the Demo program. I certainly am not one who
thinks I know everything (I do sometimes misinterpret what I have read),
and am always willing to learn. So I encourage you to go into more
detail, so long as others on the list don't feel they are "Off Topic",
which I think my post would have been, or come close to it, if I had
gone into much more detail than I did.

And so with that I will say no more on the topic, unless by popular
request. I certainly would be willing to discuss this more and learn
more about it in an open environment. I might point out, though, that
this exchange between you and me may be the catalyst needed to get other
list members more involved.

Wierd weather. Not only did the ground level clouds turn into fog, but
it was a pretty thick fog that didn't blow over quickly as I had
expected. It started about 4:30  and lasted until about an hour ago (it
is now 11pm) where, for the most part, it lifted although it is still a
little hazy.
Stan