[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:25:24 -0700

Eric;

You missed a very mediocre evening, some thick clouds and lots of thin
stuff.  I viewing with the binoculars for a while and then read a book.
Don got a little observing done in Leo, but not much.

Right now (3:30 on Tuesday) it is mostly thick clouds and a little blue
sky off to the west.  George Kolb has arrived and we three sat around
for awhile and are hoping for some clearing, we shall see.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe