[AZ-Observing] Antennas

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 13:37:22 -0500

Hi -

Just two of us ended up at Antennas last night, but the viewing was
excellent.  There was some breeze when we arrived, but it died at sunset
and stayed light to calm other than for about an hour around midnight.
Skies started at, I'd estimate 10/10/7 and ended up around 10/9/8.  The
22" performed really well - we went out last month but the seeing wasn't
great and the scope not quite shaken out.  This was essentially first
light for extended dark-sky observing - a beautiful night.

Eric