[AZ-Observing] Antennas

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Forum SAC <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 15:59:51 -0700

Last night at the Antennas the skies were not particularly cooperative. In
addition, I had some power issues and I think some kind of flexure issue with
my Edge 8. In any event, I am glad I brought my DSLR and had some time to fool
with it.
Here's a link to a single 60 second image of the Milky Way rising over my Edge
8 at about 3 AM in a Hail Mary attempt to get an image.

Albert

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/8626246742/in/photostream/lightbox/