[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:39:26 -0700

Eric;

Right now there are thick clouds and some virga in the distnce, no rain
here.  There is some blue sky to the north, but the south is
particularly clouded out.  It is 3:30 PM and Don are hoping that it will
all clear out by 8 PM or so.

I did get a little imaging done last night.  I used the 135mm lens
since the wind was blowing about 5 to 10 mph.  The results are good, I
am happy with what I got on a mushy and breezy evening.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe