atw: Re: Security clearance closed shop

  • From: Peter Rule <p_ruleau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 16:08:55 +1100 (EST)

Yes Garry its all very silly.

This is no solution to your current predicament, but
my advice is that if you are ever working for an
organisation that sponsors clearances put your hand up
to get one regardless of whether your current work
requires it. Many orgs will do it just because they
may need you to have it in the future.

It can work.

Pete

ps the very silly thing is that the difference between
clearance levels is significant.  So I don't know what
the advertiser thinks they will get if they just ask
for someone with "security clearance": Confidential
means nothing if they require TS.

 --- "Stevens, Garry"