atw: Re: Security clearance closed shop

  • From: "Tappe, Andrea" <Andrea.Tappe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:18:14 -0500

Only after we have received an Authorisation to Dispose of Indiscreet
Technical Writer (Form 1097AAB - latest version), properly completed and
signed in triplicate, with attached Requisition for Concrete Gumboots,
Permission for Release of Staff (Disposal and Concrete Pouring duties to be
covered by separate forms) and a detailed plan of the stretch of river where
aforementioned disposal is to be carried out..... oh, and we'll need someone
to take care of the GST, stamp duty and environmental nuisance permits as
well ;-)