atw: Re: Security clearance closed shop

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:35:25 +1100

Surely, Andrea (Tappe), what you and Debbie (Hope) have revealed here,
especially regarding work in our national capital, represents a breach of
the Unofficial Secrets ACT.

Canna-berra 'nother minute of this.

BTW, CK, if you're trying to buy a security clearance, don't forget to ask
for a "special" passport at the same time.  Methinks you have fallen in
with a bad bunch, which might actually preclude you from ever getting such
a clearance.

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas