atw: Re: Return to previous position in text in FrameMaker

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:31:50 +1000 (EST)

Actually, that's Shift+F5 in Word, Rob (P)

(Cycles through the previous 5 or 6 positions.)

Ctrl+F5 resizes the document window.

BTW, if you Crl+Z and undo (and you didn't want to undo)
you just Ctrl+Y (or Ctrl+Shift+Z in some older style
software) to Redo.

End of story.

HTH.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael E. Granat
Qualified Good Tech Writer Dude
Fellowship Of The Ring Of Tech Writers, Yeah Baby!
T/as Write Ideas
E-mail: mailto:writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: <http://home.pacific.net.au/~megranat/>
Without Prejudice.