atw: Re: Return to previous position in text in FrameMaker

  • From: "Partridge, Robert" <Robert.Partridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:03:09 +1000

Hmmmm I missed this before, but I'd have to concur with Bruce. Ctrl-Z
undoes an action, not a page move. Not even in the exalted Word. What
you may be seeing is the jump back to where you previously edited the
document. Beware though, as the Ctrl-Z will have also undone the change
you previously made after it jumped back. The jump is merely a by
product of the undo process. Check it out by doing a Ctrl-Z then a
Ctrl-Y (to redo the action) and see what happens.

Cheers,

Rob