atw: Re: MS Word 2010 and change-tracking

  • From: "Geoffrey Marnell" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:59:29 +1000

Hi Suzy

Thanks for the advice. Alas, I did what you suggested, and now Word 2010
crashes as soon as I open the document and try to scroll.

Thankfully we haven't upgraded all our PCs to 2010. I've gone back to Word
2007 and change tracking is working perfectly.

Grrrrr

Geoffrey Marnell

Principal Consultant

Abelard Consulting Pty Ltd