atw: Re: MS Word 2010 and change-tracking

  • From: "Suzy Davis" <suzy.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 15:56:06 +1000

If it is a corruption as Christine says, Geoffrey - and it sounds like it is
- copy the whole document except the last paragraph into a new clean
document.

If that works, try accepting all changes first - if it will let you - and
then copy/paste.

If possible it would be best to re-build without the track changes present
and re-apply.  You can print out the document so that you can see the track
changes.

Regards Suzy

Suzy Davis
Microsoft Word Templates, Apps for Microsoft Office

& Documentation Projects

www. <http://www.appsforoffice.com/> appsforoffice.com
Email  <mailto:suzy.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> suzy.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx