[audacity4blind] Re: Help using audacity

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:07:32 -0500

David:
Thanks so much for that. We got that finished & working great. Now one more
question. For now at least. I'm wanting to put a very small voice track ahead
of where the music starts. Best way to make this happen? Got it recorded & it's
like 7 seconds long. Then I want the music to start upon the smalltrack ending.
I've tried several different things. Like setting a cursor & trying to aline
with no luck. It's over the first part of the music. &, I'm wanting the music
to start right after it ends. Thanks again for all of your help.