[audacity4blind] Re: Help using audacity

  • From: Scott Berry <scottbb1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:19:49 -0600

Have you tried pasting the audio at the end of the fade?

On 12/12/2011 06:46 AM, Sean Paul wrote:
    Hello:
Thanks so much for this list & any help which anyone is able to give me going forward. I have read the manual several times but I'm not able to figure out exactly what it is that I'm doing wrong. I am attempting to put together my first podcast. I have both the files I intend to use. My intro music & my recorded spoken audio. I am wanting the spoken audio to come in when the music begins to fade. I've already got the file set, the music fading in the right place but I'm not exactly sure how to place the spoken audio where I want it to go. I've tried pulling both files in to a table, selecting all of the audio on the spoken file & pasting it where I want it in the music track. No go.
What is the best way to make this happen? Thanks again.