[audacity4blind] Re: Help using audacity

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:29:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Sean,
just a few points:
1. When you align with cursor, this shifts all selected tracks, so in your case
the voice track should be selected, and the music track unselected.
2. When you playback in audacity, it plays back all tracks, unless some tracks
are set to solo or mute (see the more advanced editing section of the jaws
guide for more details). It doesn't depend on whether or not the tracks are
selected.
3. I presume that after positioning the cursor and before using align you
didn't press home or end which would have moved the cursor.

David.