[audacity4blind] Re: Help using audacity

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 08:56:58 -0500

Well, apparently I just can't get this. That didn't work for me either. I
imported both files, selected the music track, found the location where I
wanted the voice track to come in, placed the cursor, unselected the music
track, selected the spoken or voice track, alined the tracks using the aline
with cursor, & had the music track in both tracks in the table then with no
spoken track @ all. Exported it in MP3 just to make sure, & played the exported
MP3 track which was just the music track.