[audacity4blind] Re: Help using audacity

  • From: Vasundhara Raturi <vasundhara.raturi.97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:08:23 +0300

I hope you will be having two rows in the table for both the tracks.
According to me, you can try to select the track in which you have
spoken. Next, if you want to keep it at the start, then select the
option of align with zero in the align tracks submenu, which lies in
the tracks menu. If you want to keep somewhere in the middle, then
usually the option is to align with cursor located in the align tracks
submenu in the track menu. For this case, you need to place the cursor
on the particular part of the track where you want to place the second
and then select the option. But, this works properly for audacity 1.3
beta version. It is different in 1.2.6.

Vasundhara Raturi.