[argyllcms] profiling camera

  • From: nino loss <nino@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 21:51:58 +0300

Hello everyone,

In these summer days, I'm (once again) trying to profile a camera with Argyll for use with Capture One. I get very very strange and unusable results from scanin and colprof. Till I'll get to a new more sophisticated target, I have a new CC24. The .tif image of which gave very good results with other software (which I do not want to use anymore...). I would greatly appreciate your help with this:

I used nothing but the commands described in "Typical usage Scenarios and Examples":
scanin -v scanner.tif colorchecker.cht colorchecker.cie
colprof -v -D"Camera" -qm -am -u scanner

This worked fine, only I see that the peak error is 102.779001 and the average error is 37.968202

Thank your very much in advance for your help.

sincerely

nino