[argyllcms] Re: Strange problem in Fedora 10

  • From: Alberto Ferrante <alberto.ferrante@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 15:54:18 +0100

Graeme,
dispwin complains about XrandR with the Vesa driver; it does not with
the radeon one.
I'll try to have a naked X11 version running, even if in Fedora 10 it
appears not to be that easy.

You mention a desktop component constantly loading the video LUT, but
the video LUT seems to be the one that is in the profile (this is what
dispwin -V says). What it seems is that the LUT is correct, but it is
not used for some strange reasons...

Best regards,
~       Alberto

--