[argyllcms] Re: Strange problem in Fedora 10

  • From: Alberto Ferrante <alberto.ferrante@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:44:13 +0100

Well, for testing purposes I downgraded the xorg-x11 ati driver to the last rpm available for Fedora 9 and... Guess what? Dispwin and xcalib work perfectly! As everything else seems to work fine too, I will keep this driver for a while ;-)

I sent a post on the Fedora mailing list about that.

Regards,
        Alberto

From: Leonard Evens <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You probably all know this, but loading the LUT seems to work with
Fedora 9, which I just recently upgraded to.  I hope you figure out what
is going on with Fedora 10 before I feel the need to upgrade yet again.

--
Home page: http://www.alari.ch/people/alberto/personal
Photo galleries : http://albertoferrante.netsons.org