[argyllcms] Re: Strange problem in Fedora 10

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:24:08 +1100

Leonard Evens wrote:
You probably all know this, but loading the LUT seems to work with
Fedora 9, which I just recently upgraded to.  I hope you figure out what
is going on with Fedora 10 before I feel the need to upgrade yet again.

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to buy a copy of Fedora 9 or 10 and
test them out. If this is something that has changed between 9 and 10,
then it sounds like it's time for you to start posting bug reports to
the Fedora bug tracking, and hitting their discussion lists. Since both
dispwin and xcalib are affected, the finger points in the direction of
Fedora 10/X11/video drivers.