[argyllcms] Strange problem in Fedora 10

  • From: Alberto Ferrante <alberto.ferrante@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 12:40:28 +0100

Hi all,
I am experiencing a strange problem since I upgraded to Fedora 10 (yesterday). I have a monitor profile that I created recently by using ArgyllCMS 1.0.3 and a Spyder 2 colorimeter. Dispwin (and also xcalib, actually...) loads the calibration profile correctly (i.e., no error messages and dispwin -V says that the loaded LUT matches with the one of the profile), but there is no visible change on the monitor when the profile is loaded. I can tell you for sure that, previously, you could easily notice a difference when you loaded the profile. I have also tried other profiles (for other monitors) without any visual effect. Of course, the applications that are using the color profile are now showing wrong colors.

Does anybody have an idea on how to solve this problem?

I thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Best regards,
      Alberto

--
Photo galleries : http://albertoferrante.netsons.org