[amayausers.com] Re: patches

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 02:19:47 UT

This message was posted by Carolyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/886.html#000005

Here ya go Dianne, the number is 1-800-432-6620.  There website is
www.carrtextile.com (http://www.carrtextile.com) there they have all the
information. The type of type of backing I use is the EVA4040 or the
EVA4040DBL.  The DBL side one is good if they are going to heat seal it to the
jacket if they are going to sew it on you only need one side to be fusible.
Hope this makes sense, if not Kim can explain everything to you I don't want to
confuse you. You can purchase by the yard a small amount but they charge like a
$14 handling fee or something like that.   Hope this helps out.

Carolyn