[amayausers] Re: patches

  • From: "Body Cover Staff" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:53:12 -0800

You can try these guys also
They are in Southern Oregon so shipping won't be bad.
and Contract pricing, without the month turn around.
Ask for Lee Jr.
EMC headwear
541-582-3720
hours 8 to 4pm PST
tell them Ron @ Body Cover sent you.
they've done real nice work for us in the past
and even though headwear is in there name
they are 90% patches.
For the best quote draw the shape out and
they'll want to know the percentage of coverage (emb).
Then when you fax him that, he'll pinpoint a price, otherwise they'll give
a close ballpark estimate.

Good Luck.

Ron Vinyard
Owner / Graphic Designer