[amayausers] Re: patches

  • From: "Body Cover Staff" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:58:44 -0800

Just got this message
if Andrew doesn't, EMC does.
I referred to them in an earlier post.
They make them in house pretty much any shape and size.
any background color any merrow color, heat seal backing
or sew down. get the heat seal if you can since you don't have to
iron it down, it can be sewn and left unheated if need be.
blanks usually ship faster.
541-582-3720 is there number, In Rogue River Oregon
not knowing where you are located in California, but from So. Oregon
It's 2 days Ups ground to most of the bay area and 4 days to So Cal.
Later,
Ron Vinyard
Owner / Graphic Designer
Body Cover / Magic Stitches