[amayausers.com] Re: patches

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 13:20:40 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/420.html#000003

I have a source in NY for blank patches, I think any size-on twill with
whatever color combinations you want for edge and material.
Would save you a ton of time instead of having to 'create' the patch yourself.
Get the patch blanks and $10 sounds like a good price-if you have to do custom
digitizing for artwork charge for that too or you end up losing money=time.

Roland