[amayausers.com] Re: Someone who can do caps

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 07:28:45 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/528.html

I am looking for someone who can do caps much quicker than I am able to with
only 2 XT's.
I have the caps & the digitized logo for the front (4,925 stitches)and back
Text (1,669 stitches). I would prefer someone in CA for shipping purposes (time
& money). Please email me if interested in doing 85 of these caps and what you
will charge.
Thank you
Debbie Garifi
Saugus, CA